giovedì 21 gennaio 2010

Stationery needs a lot of space...

Il cassetto-cartoleria


Old teenage hopes are alive at your door
Left you with nothing but they want some more
Oh, you're changing your heart
Oh, You know who you are
(Feist, "1234")

I really need more space for my stationery! I love to spend time organizing it, and I change the disposition almost every week... Yes, I'm a bit crazy.

The 26th I'll have my Social Psychology exam. I'm so scared about it, that I'm using all my free time to write letters. To do it even when I'm busy helps me to relax!
I'm still not so sure about this blog... I feel so stupid, writing in English! But I'd like to share my mail with the world. so I guess I'll keep posting something, sometimes.

2 commenti:

  1. You have a gorgeous blog! I love stationery ans sending mail too, I am glad you write in English because unfortunately i dont speak italian. Ps i LOVE Feist.

    RispondiElimina

Tell me, tell me! :)