giovedì 8 aprile 2010

Postcard love

I'm happy to see some of my followers care about little stationery shops. I have to say, destiny is unfair. I discovered only today that the little closing one has... postcards! I mean, not the one with pictures of my city, but with animals, flowers... and Diddl. Well, a LOT with Diddl. But they're postcards!
So, I haven't got a lot of money to send postcards with Postcrossing, but sometimes I send one. And, even if I've always ignored the joy of stamped and written postcard... now, I'm starting to feel it. A piece of world, a voice from somewhere far far away... just in my mailbox, randomly. What a nice idea!
But, if you would like to fill your postcard wall with nice sent postcard (or, if you just want to send something cute to your friends - I really think we should do that more!!), where could you find something?
Of course, the answer is... Etsy.


* * *




By TheNebulousKingdom


* * *


By Sybile


* * *


By Infinitales


* * *




By Hide and Seek


* * *




By Theblackapple


* * *


By nasoupo


* * *


By Ilona art


* * *

Don't you feel like you'd like to send a postcard, now? And why not?

7 commenti:

  1. It's hard to find nice postcards in the city, isn't it?
    For quite a while we even didn't have the normal boring viewing cards. Not a single one.
    But finally, my favourite bookstore added a couple of very lovely postcards to its range of goods. Close ups of sweets, books, flowers, trees. Really lovely ones, that's why I love buying cards for exchanges and postcrossing swaps there.

    RispondiElimina
  2. these postcards are gorgeous. It is hard to find beautiful postcards other than viewcards of your city etc. I have my little business that i am setting up and i sell via etsy to.. i make postcards of my own.. so feel free to also check out what i have to offer. I have postcards from places in nm, but also of flowers, food, and other things.
    http://airiaartphotography.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful etsy stores Jennifer, i will definately check them out. I have featured your blog on my post this afternoon.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Wow, really nice etsy stores, thanks for sharing.

    I found a little shop yesterday where I found wonderful postcards with cute quotes on it. I love it. And in the city is a shop with cool other postcards as well. It was cool. I guess I will visit both of them soon again.

    I love sending a card to my friends sometimes. =)

    RispondiElimina
  5. this kind of blog always useful for blog readers, it helps people during research. your post is one of the same for blog readers.

    buy Thesis Papers

    RispondiElimina
  6. waaaaaaaaaaaaah meraviglia <3 ciao baby..la lettera è quasi finita ;) kiss

    RispondiElimina
  7. Wow, beautiful cards! I do postcrossing myself too! And I really enjoy doing it!
    I will come more often at your site. May I link you on my site?

    Greetings,
    Mariska
    (from the Netherlands)

    RispondiElimina

Tell me, tell me! :)