giovedì 8 aprile 2010

Postcard love

I'm happy to see some of my followers care about little stationery shops. I have to say, destiny is unfair. I discovered only today that the little closing one has... postcards! I mean, not the one with pictures of my city, but with animals, flowers... and Diddl. Well, a LOT with Diddl. But they're postcards!
So, I haven't got a lot of money to send postcards with Postcrossing, but sometimes I send one. And, even if I've always ignored the joy of stamped and written postcard... now, I'm starting to feel it. A piece of world, a voice from somewhere far far away... just in my mailbox, randomly. What a nice idea!
But, if you would like to fill your postcard wall with nice sent postcard (or, if you just want to send something cute to your friends - I really think we should do that more!!), where could you find something?
Of course, the answer is... Etsy.


* * *




By TheNebulousKingdom


* * *


By Sybile


* * *


By Infinitales


* * *




By Hide and Seek


* * *




By Theblackapple


* * *


By nasoupo


* * *


By Ilona art


* * *

Don't you feel like you'd like to send a postcard, now? And why not?

6 commenti:

  1. It's hard to find nice postcards in the city, isn't it?
    For quite a while we even didn't have the normal boring viewing cards. Not a single one.
    But finally, my favourite bookstore added a couple of very lovely postcards to its range of goods. Close ups of sweets, books, flowers, trees. Really lovely ones, that's why I love buying cards for exchanges and postcrossing swaps there.

    RispondiElimina
  2. these postcards are gorgeous. It is hard to find beautiful postcards other than viewcards of your city etc. I have my little business that i am setting up and i sell via etsy to.. i make postcards of my own.. so feel free to also check out what i have to offer. I have postcards from places in nm, but also of flowers, food, and other things.
    http://airiaartphotography.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful etsy stores Jennifer, i will definately check them out. I have featured your blog on my post this afternoon.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Wow, really nice etsy stores, thanks for sharing.

    I found a little shop yesterday where I found wonderful postcards with cute quotes on it. I love it. And in the city is a shop with cool other postcards as well. It was cool. I guess I will visit both of them soon again.

    I love sending a card to my friends sometimes. =)

    RispondiElimina
  5. waaaaaaaaaaaaah meraviglia <3 ciao baby..la lettera è quasi finita ;) kiss

    RispondiElimina
  6. Wow, beautiful cards! I do postcrossing myself too! And I really enjoy doing it!
    I will come more often at your site. May I link you on my site?

    Greetings,
    Mariska
    (from the Netherlands)

    RispondiElimina

Tell me, tell me! :)